Pages

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Adios Christmas

In spite of starting the day with a migraine, which put me back into bed for 3 1/2 hours, it was a productive day.  HubBub got the laundry and vacuuming done. We put away the Christmas decorations and put the house back into order.  I watched Brett Farvre's last day on an NFL field in another painful loss.  The Packers pulled out a victory over the Bears and put themselves in the playoffs. I transferred the Christmas pictures from the camera into the computer.  Here's my favorite picture from Christmas
Although there were many fun pictures from our Christmas, it seems that the shots with Penny in are always the cutest.
Here is the inspirational quote of the day:
Happiness is where we find it,
but rarely where we seek it.
~J. Petit Senn
I think this quote is appropriate as I undertake my Happiness Project.  It is important to remember that if you believe you are happy, the chances are that you will be happy.  We tend to think the grass is always greener elsewhere, and happiness lies just beyond our grasp.  If we change our perspective and believe that happiness exists right where we are, that will be where it is found.

Since I find happiness whenever I am creating, I will close with a couple of pictures of the wristers that I completed yesterday.

And here is the mitten that I started to knit this evening.  It's COLD out!
We're back to work tomorrow!  The holiday break flew by...

Be grateful and see the beauty in each day!

No comments: