Pages

Friday, July 30, 2010

Back at It...

Today was a day spent on school stuff.  I'm back at it, needing to get a ton done at school.  I scrubbed more old paint off countertops, worked on my school web page (http://www.cloquet.k12.mn.us/webpages/LLyness), wrote an email regarding my school web page, cleaned out my school email delete box, cut out some laminating, measured up some fabric for a bulletin board, washed out my school refrigerator and got it cooling, pulled old tape balls off the front of cabinets, put together my tentative daily schedule, and decided on my beginning of the year reading groups. I also made a trip in to Duluth to pick up some more stuff at Explorations and punched out the pieces.  I feel pretty good about today's accomplishments, especially the schedule and reading groups.  Sadly, no pictures to share because today's activities weren't all that photogenic; but it was a productive day.

Be grateful and see the beauty in each day!

No comments: