Recently, I have been reading a book entitled The 12 Secrets of Highly Creative Women by Gail McMeekin. In this book, the author lists “Personal Positive Priorities” exhibited by creative women. She stresses that creative people need to find the correct abundance formula that works for them. I would like to try to focus on bringing many of these into my life this year. Let's consider them my New Year's goals:
1. Time for creative exploration.
2. Fulfilling work.
3. Encouraging partners, friends, and community.
4. Personal growth experiences.
5. Good health, including nutrition, meditation, and exercise.
6. Nurturing living spaces.
7. Continued learning opportunities.
8. Self-protection from negativity and toxic people.
9. Reflective time such as vacations, health spas, and retreats.
10. Spriritual practices and beliefs that support your practice.
11. Independence in action and thought.
12. Solitude as needed.
13. Inner security and centeredness.
14. Connection with nature and the arts.
15. Activities that stimulate inspiration.